Iraq Victory Party
Southeast Missouri Veterans Appreciation Night
In February we Voted… In March we Caucus…
On Tuesday March 20th, 2012, we Thank the Men and Women of Southeast Missouri who secure those Freedoms!
The Iraq Victory Party Association (IVPA), a group of patriotic Cape Girardeau / Jackson area citizens, invites the Communities of Southeast Missouri to come together to Celebrate our local Men and Women of the Armed Forces on March 20th, 2012 at 7:00pm – the Ninth Anniversary of the Start of the Iraq War.
The IVPA is truly grassroots and not funded by any group or entity. To kick things off, a member of the Cape County Tea Party Steering Committee who feels our Veterans deserve to be celebrated has committed $800.00 to rent The Plaza by Ray’s behind the Holiday Inn for the event.
Thus, we ask our neighbors, churches, businesses and friends to work with us to show our appreciation of our troops’ heroic defense of America. Join us in investing our time, talent, and treasure to hold an exciting event worthy of the Women and Men from Cape County who protect us.
Proceeds to be donated to support Wounded Veterans
- Brian Bollmann
- Barb Barnard
This is not a political event. All are invited to assist and attend. No matter what side of the aisle we are on, these Women and Men did what their country asked of them. We are proud of them! We must thank them!
Event Date / Location:
- Tuesday 3/20/12 (Anniversary of the Start of Iraq War)
- The Plaza By Rays
Time / Schedule: 7:00 – 11:30
- Doors / Registration: 6:00
- Music: 7:00 – 9:00
- Program: 9:00 – 10:00
- Music: 10:00 – 11:30
Amenities / Activities:
- Hors d’ Ouvres
- Cash Bar
- Veteran’s Benefits Supermarket
- Suits, Dresses, Uniforms
- This event is FREE for all Veterans / Active Military plus one Significant Other
- Citizens and the General Public are asked to donate at least $10/person to attend the event
- To ensure your entry into the event, tickets should be reserved on the EventBrite.com Web Site!
- After expenses, all funding will be donated to Support Wounded Veterans.